Department of Mechatronics Engineering
NCERC is the first institution offered the Mechatronics Engineering since 2013 (Approved by AICTE New Delhi and Accredited by NAAC and Affiliated to the University of Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam Technological University)provides a platform to create and apply knowledge by thinking and doing in this rapidly changing world. We aim to provide our students with a perfect blend of intellectual and practical experiences that helps them to be a King of industrial automation.
This program developed in direct response to industrial demand for engineers with multidisciplinary skills is a combination of Mechanical, Electronics, Computer, Telecommunications, Systems design engineering streams. Here we allow our students to design, construct and run automated processes, where they use their skills in computers, micro-controllers, programmable logic controllers, programming, industrial sensors, hydraulic, pneumatic and electronic drives, the design of mechanical structures and mechanisms and knowledge of manufacturing processes.
VISION : To mould self motivated graduates with knowledge in diverse areas of engineering and a desire for lifelong learning , who will be employable, will be conversant with ethical practices and teamwork, will excel in higher studies, proficient in research with a flair for publication of scientific findings, capable of conducting seminars and conferences, talented in developing products and processes with an intrinsic knowledge in the fundamentals of Intellectual Property Rights.
MISSION : To built a strong centre of excellence in learning and research in engineering and frontiers in technology, To felicitate students to learn and imbibe discipline, culture and spirituality besides encouraging them to assimilate the latest technological know-how to render a helping hand to the underprivileged, thereby acquiring happiness and imparting the same to others without any reservation what’s ever to turn the college into a magnificent and mighty launching pad to turn out technological giants, dedicated research scientists and intellectual leaders of the society who could prepare the country for a quantum jump in all fields of science and technology.
Mechatronics engineering has become an internationally recognized discipline with degree programme offered in Japan, the United States of America, Europe and Australia. There are many opportunities for mechatronics graduates.
News & Events
National Seminar12,13 March 2016
Two days National Seminar on “ ADVANCED MATERIALS FOR MECHATRONICS & NANOTECHNOLOGY APPLICATIONS “ on 12/3/16 & 14/3/16
- Vehicle System Lab(AU 234)
- Auto Electrical Lab (AU 332)
- Autronics Lab (AU 431)
- Inauguration of seminar on ‘VEHICLE DIAGNOSIS’ at Aryabhatta seminar hall on 24th February 2016 organized by Automobile Engineering Association and SAE INDIA collegiate club at NCERC in association with M/s BOSCH India Ltd, Chennai.
- Mr.Kiran G Nair of Bosch India Ltd delivering the lecture in the seminar. A total of 135 students from 2nd year, 3rd year and final year of Automobile Engineering have attended this seminar.
- 1st Rank in 1st Semester KTU Results (Anas Mohammed Ali, 2017 – 21 Batch, All over Kerala for the Mechatronics Engineering).
- 1st Rank in 3rd Semester KTU Results (Adith Sunder, 2016 – 20 Batch, All over Kerala for the Mechatronics Engineering).
- 1st Position in 6th Semester Calicut University Results (Sidharth N Pisharody 2014 – 18 Batch, All over Kerala for the Mechatronics Engineering)