Nehru College of Engineering and Research Centre(NCERC), situated on the banks the river Nila, is a premier Engineering college that has pioneered engineering education, research and training in the private sector. Established in 2002 by the founder chairman Shri P.K. Das, NCERC is committed to impart world class quality education in engineering and research. Dedicated to the service in the realm of technical education in Kerala, it is an ISO 9001:2008 certified institution, approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and is accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
- To build a center of excellence in higher education and research and to train students in advanced technologies in Mechanical, Automobile, Electrical, Electronics, and Computer Engineering.
- To provide students with comprehensive knowledge of principles of engineering with a multidisciplinary approach that is challenging.
- To create an intellectually stimulating environment for research, scholarship, creativity, innovation and professional activity, besides exposing our students to the challenges of the industrial world.
To mould true citizens who are millennium leaders and catalysts of change through excellence in education.
NCERC is committed to transform itself into a center of excellence in Learning and Research in
Engineering and Frontier Technology and to impart quality education to mould technically competent
citizens with moral integrity, social commitment and ethical values. We intend to facilitate our
students to assimilate the latest technological know-how and to imbibe discipline, culture and
spiritually, and to mould them in to technological giants, dedicated research scientists and intellectual
leaders of the country who can spread the beams of light and happiness among the poor and the
- To mould technically competent engineering professionals who can pioneer a social transformation for a brighter world.
- To facilitate research and learning by maintaining an ambience conducive to academic pursuits.
- To develop Industry – Institute Interaction to expose the students to the challenges of the industrial world and equip them with practical knowledge besides classroom and laboratory learning.