Step 1 : Collect the prescribed application form from any of our Admission Center or direct from the College.
Step 2 : Submit the duly filled application form with necessary documents and initial booking fees of the course to any of our Admission Centers.
For alien students require equivalence certificate from AIU (Association of Indian Universities – New Delhi)
- SSLC book & mark sheet or 10th certificate & mark sheet
- Plus2 or equivalent certificate & mark sheet
- UG certificate & Mark sheet (If applicable)
- Diploma certificate (If applicable)
- Transfer certificate (T.C)
- Conduct Certificate(C.C)
- Community Certificate (If applicable)
- Medical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner
- Entrance Score Card (If applicable)
- Migration Certificate (If applicable)
- NRI Status Certificate (If applicable)
- Passport and Visa (If applicable)
- 5 Passport size photo
- 3 stamp size photo
Step 3 : The admission will fully confirmed only after getting the approval from the university.
The college authorities have the ultimate power to cancel the admission, if any of the certificates submitted by the candidate found to be false or tampered with or the eligibility of the candidate is not approved by the university.
WHERE TO TAKE ADMISSION
Now NGI officials are available at your nearest place. Nehru Group of Institutions setup ADMISSION CENTERS for the benefit of admission seekers, they provide all information’s related to the course selection, its curriculum and its prospects without any cost. All the admission center officials are authorized to take admission on behalf of NGI so that you have an opportunity to book your seat with proper guidance at your place. To book your seat, you are advised to pay initial fees of respective courses.The officials are bounded to issue provisional admission certificate and temporary receipt at the time of your initial payment and the same will be confirmed after you report to the corporate office.